At 3MPWR, we are experts in educating and engaging your workforce with the information they need to Empower them to make informed benefit decisions. We provide communication tactics that serve all demographics and populations. Our customized communication strategies will help your employees become more informed consumers. We’ll help you discover a better way to benefit.
- Customized Communications
- Enrollment Support
- Education Tools
Licensed Benefits Counselors
Our representatives are salary-based licensed professionals who do not represent any insurance carrier, rather, they are there to educate and inform employees of their benefit offerings, as well as guide them to the elections which best fit their specific needs.
- Maintains a large database
- Multilingual Benefits Counselors
The 3MPWR Customer Service Center is a valuable part of the enrollment management services we offer. Our customer service representatives are a trusted resource that helps protect participants and answer their questions. 3MPWR Representatives are trained as customer advocates and problem-solvers. They support the enrollment process with helpful information about scheduling, enrollment timelines, and product information.
- Welcoming and helpful call experience
- Actively listens and respond to callers on a personal level – no cue cards or scripts
- Strives to provide a one call resolution with a professional and friendly tone
New Hire Onboarding
We will help introduce your incoming team members to your organization by building a lasting first impression. Our team will engage them with their first look into the benefits available to them and provide the education they need and empower them to enroll in the benefits that meet their unique needs.
- Our experienced staff of professional field Benefits Counselors are fully dedicated to the project during your enrollment period and guarantee all employees the opportunity to speak with a representative during a scheduled timeframe
- Benefits Counselors can assist employees with all enrollment activity, including core and voluntary benefits enrollment using laptop and web-based enrollment programs
- Our Benefit Councelors are salary-based licensed professionals who do not represent any insurance carrier, rather, they are there to educate and inform employees of their benefit offerings, as well as guide them to the elections which best fit their specific needs
- 3MPWR maintains a large database, non-commissioned, diverse, and multilingual Benefits Counselors
“We take pride in knowing employees have a complete and total understanding of their employee benefits program, and it is our desire to make sure employees know how to leverage those benefits to maximize their coverages while minimizing the costs associated with those benefits."
David Perry, Managing Principal of 3MPWR
Get In Touch
Get In Touch
3101 Sessions Road,
Tallahassee, FL 32303
7300 State Highway 121,
McKinney, TX 75070